Journal Posts

Angry fits from goblin hangover.
As the dungeon roils to devour, Krak rolls to his feet to stave off an unperceived attack swinging his sword wildly.

Ex-Communicated Goblin Champion. 4d6 => [1, 6, 6, 1] = 14
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
4d6 => [1, 6, 6, 1] = 14
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
Deadliness
Sudden deadliness coming from out of nowhere (2)

2d6 => [2, 5] = 7

((well that is not going to be very deadly))
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
2d6 => [2, 5] = 7
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
The basment
The basement stirred with it being discovered it rolled and kicked, and began to reveal itself as dungeonness.

(Players roll appropriate abilities, consider either perception or attack, whichever is stronger...)
Viewable by: Public
1 comment
Something stirs...
In the corner of the room leading to the secret shelf-door, under a bit of garbage and foul mutton-smelling towels, Krak begins to regain consciousness.

"Bleh... the food is terrible and the hospitality even worse than that among my own..."

He rolls out of his mound of filth and lays on the floor facing the ceiling. Eyes still shut, the hangover he suffers from was only intensified a few moments ago when the lighting of the room changed.
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
Shelves
The shelves buckled a bit and reflected a good variety of products from small sacks of grain, to plentiful spices. Infact everything was shelving, shelving for foods and vases. There upon the corner there was even a shelf for weapons and other associated cutlery. A drawer (also crooked) bloomed with a collections of IOU's (to be paid to Gary after the dungeon, thus many of them said DECEASED or LOST IN THE DUNGEON) Finally one small shelf, in one lost corner held a book with strange and misgiving set of symbols. They almost glowed, or perhaps, winked...

Cliche's anyone? By all means!
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
Pointer-left Dreadlock_elf_girl_by_suzuko42_thumb

Eva
Ah-HA!
The elf stands in the middle of the emptiest spot on the floor and turns slowly, scouring the room in all its sheepiness. She stands on the balls of her feet, ready to spring on the first stray draft or glowing crack in the wall, like a cat after a fairie.

Then she slumps and leans on the end of a set of shelves. "Yeah, I got noTHIIIINN'!" She says as she stumbles because the shelves have spun fluidly on an axle, revealing an opening into a poorly lit hallway.

Eva rights herself and straightens her kit. "What'd I tell ya?" she says, "The shelving swings in this place." She goes to enter the dark, foul-smelling hallway, then stops and examines the frame to the entrance, and points. "See? Not even the walls are straight."
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
Everything's okay?
Fladnag looks around a bit longer. "Well, I don't see anything here...How about you?" he asks Eva.
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
The Dungeon, appears?
It certainly looks like a basement, sacks of grain, barrels of mead and ale. A few sheep missing legs for want of mutton. Dark shadows move about, no longer yellow (darn) but now a crisp, almost surgical, white.

Yes, everything is at it seems, nothing really to look at, or to hear. Perhaps the senses of a good rogue or a drunken wizard could see something...but otherwise, no, no move on nothing to see here (?)

Complex Opening Mechanisms (3) (reduced to 2 after roll)
3d6 => [4, 2, 1] = 7

Eva: The basement is not a basement at all, but you sense there is an opening somewhere into a complex labyrinth. Since you won the 'toss' Ill let you decide the opening mechanism,
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
d3 => [3] = 3
3d6 => [4, 2, 1] = 7
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
Yellowy to a lovely shade of Paper
Like donning sunglasses in a world that would have them, the images become crisper. But the chamber seems to, well,

hesitate.

Eva a battle roll with the Dungeon to see traps in the basement...
Viewable by: Public
2 comments
Get the Lights
Fladnag looks at the torches. He likes all the fire, but they are a little too guttery for him. He concentrates breifly and gestures toward them, trying to get them to burn a bit brighter and more steadily. With a little more of a white colour instead of so yellow. 4d6 => [4, 6, 1, 3] = 14
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
4d6 => [4, 6, 1, 3] = 14
Viewable by: Public
1 comment
Pointer-left Dreadlock_elf_girl_by_suzuko42_thumb

Eva
First Steps
Eva takes the last few steps into the Grille's "basement" cautiously, watching for spatters of blood, trails of slime, or tell-tale seams in the stonework.

The first few feet into the pit, at least, are clean, and the walls are spotted here and there with guttering torches.

"Well isn't that lucky," she says. "We'll be able to see whatever's going to eviscerate us coming. Looks like just enough warning to wet ourselves."

She keeps an eye out for indications of danger as she proceeds further, especially traps.
Viewable by: Public
1 comment
Epic!
Into the Depths
It appears that the characters, mighty adventurers they be, are preparing to venture forth into 'The Dungeon', if anyone is interested in joining this merry band do let the GM know
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
The Dungeon as Character
It grumbled and sank and complained, roaring with dozens of species out to get the players. It is setting and character alike.

It grumbled, feeling Grendelly, feeling deprived of a good meal of adventurers. It had so many things to offer, to relish and to guard. In its past it had consumed so many a great hero.

Yes it belched and the entire Tavern could smell the order of chewed bone and armor.

YUM!
Viewable by: Public
2 comments