Quote of the Game

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99
Our wizard points to the haggard Beholder floating in the corner and says, "Don't let it get away! It's got our XP inside it!" And then pauses, looking thoughful, "...it's like an XP piñata."
Epic × 2!
Our group consists of 1 human, 1 dwarf, 1 dragonborn, 1 tiefling, 1 half-elf and 1 eladrin:
"This party is like the United Colors of Bennetton for D&D."

Epic!
Played a Supernatural tabletop once where the main characters of the campaign met a guest-starred cat burglar as they contemplated the trouble they were in. One individual was playing a young teen, and another member of the main group began yelling at the team as a whole, and the teen started to cry.

First words of the guest star for the session?
"Look there, you made a little girl cry. I'm [name], and you, sir, are a dick."

In other news, was in a Werewolf: the Apocalypse tabletop recently. . .
Black Fury Ahroun
Lesson One: Do not let the Fury with the curse that kills technology ride in the front of the fancy SUV.
Lesson One B: Do not get angry with the GPS if it keeps leading you back to the Fomori-infested city you've driven away from four times already. Your anger is bad for the technology, and it will make your Glasswalker sad.
Lesson Two: Do not encourage the Raggahroun to open the door and hit the officer with it when you try to escape a traffic stop because your Glasswalker has an invalid license and is driving a very distinctive stolen SUV.
Lesson Three: Do not shift into the Umbra in the middle of a car accident - inertia travels with you. Alternatively, do not shift into your warform and stay in the wrecking car 'for the LoLz' - you will frenzy and try to eat everyone.
Lesson Four: If one fence of a high security facility is electrified, your best bet is to assume they all are. Please make this assumption after the first fence, and stop trying to go through them all.
Lesson Five: You should always know at least the bare basics of operating machinery; you never know when you'll need to coat the attacking construct your pack shoved into a construction pit with concrete.
Lesson Six: We don't talk about the botched sidestep to the Umbra. Ever.
Lesson Seven: Yes, it may be a lake later, but the spirits will not be pleased with a crater in the middle of Canada in the present.
Lesson Seven B: Six 25 lb. bags of ANFO is too much.

And thus we were dubbed the Crater Pack, and almost started a war between the USA and Russia, 'cause the US thought Russia had nuked Canada. . .

Best Rite of Passage EVER.
There's no crying in gaming!
Epic!
"I DRANK WHAT?!" - OZ (level 2 Wizard)

after just meeting some random hermit that lives in a tree our wizard drinks a potion that turns out to be poison and then proceeds to be stabbed in the gut by said hermit and pounced on and mauled to death by a hellcat.
Never split the party!
Yes we have found it! After all this struggle and time we have found it.

Before us waits the greatest artifact in all the verse!

THE HEAD OF VECNA!

And now the fun begins

Regards
ALWAYS hide and move silently!
4E conversion now in progress, result = stealth.

Regards
One of the voicesIn my head is yelling no Basic D&D or OE = Hide in Shadows / Move Silently :-).

Oh wait I need my percent dice.

Regards
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99