Quote of the Game

"I turned the bag of holding inside out wrapped it around myself and walked through the dungeon walls."

"YOU CAN DO THAT?!"
Epic!
After the half orc is hit with a die check and rolling the unforgiving 1, he loses 3 points of wisdom becoming Fazeel "Rainman" Drachma - "Kmart sucks... ya... kmart sucks... what's a kmart?"
^^ The party opened a metal box in a dungeon, after protecting themselves from the spores unleashed by the forgotten box the Paladin found a simple bronze ring with an inscription of a skull and a ring of flame around it. He put it on and the words whispered through his head. "Final Destination~" Thinking it was a ring of teleportation (I assume, at least.) He uttered the words, and exploded into a ring of non-elemental damage, 1d6 per level in a a 60' radius. He literally EXPLODED on the PARTY. Soul destroyed, all equipment wasted. Beyond ressurection except by a god.

Since they were in the World's Largest Dungeon I decided that the soul couldn't depart and he was later rezzed. (I felt a bit bad.)
Epic!
You see a teifling headed West, perpendicular to your current path.

(Ranger, Sammy) "I'm gonna ask him what he's walking away from!"
(Rouge, Ayla) "He's a teifling, so probably evil, and you want to run up to him give him a hug and ask 'what are you walking away from?' What are you? Chaotic retarded?"
Epic!
"And that's it for tonight."

"Wait, what? That's it?! You've only sent us on a quest to find some shiny thing, attacked us on the way to find someone who may know where this shiny thing has gone, gotten us captured by said attackers, tortured three members of the party, fed one of them to a Spider Queen [epic fails are epic], and had another possessed by a demon claiming to know where the aforementioned shiny thing may be. It's only 11:30. There's gotta be something that comes next."
Epic × 2!
If you die, you lose.
Epic × 2!
Templeton
If you die, you lose.

lol. good one. :-)
I don't know, once you die I think you pick the un-death (template, kit, level adjustment, prestige class, paragon path, spins out of control with edition overload, etc) Uber PC of doom now on a quest for the head of Vecna.

Regards
Agreed. In some rules systems, death hardly even slows down the characters.

But still, a good quote. Simple and succinct.
"No experience points. Nothing important happened."

This is after we killed a near god in a new world of darkness vampire/mage/werewolf game
Epic!