Quote of the Game

Maybe it was just a dream? I'm pretty sure you don't get XP if the PCs were just dreaming.
Admin
Maybe it was just a dream? I'm pretty sure you don't get XP if the PCs were just dreaming.

Or alternatively, "Rocks fall. Everyone dies."
Pointer-left Docsign_thumb
DoC
I (G.O.D Games Operations Director): (opens the book to run a game, lightning strikes and power goes out)

Player: I hate you....
Epic!
"...um... How many things can I shove into a crevice in one turn?"

This was an attempt to keep a door open to save a party member. Most of us were failing our strength checks so we started shoving things under the port coulis.
lizzie
"...um... How many things can I shove into a crevice in one turn?"

This was an attempt to keep a door open to save a party member. Most of us were failing our strength checks so we started shoving things under the port coulis.

In my group that quote would have been followed with a 'that's what she said...'
In our group, someone would say (In a Yoda voice) "Said that, she did!"
Believe me that it was definitely followed with much more than that
Surrounded by gnolls the beaten party barely struggles to continue on with the encounter...

Fighter: "Mage... what are you doing next to me! You're supposed to be in the safety of the rear of the party, you aren't a member fit for melee participation and you only have two %$@*ing HP left!"

Mage: "Sorry it's my god-complex."
A city is in the midst of a siege by a foreign threat. The players ponder on ways to defend the city and ease the troubles amongst the citizenry. The paladin of the group -a stoic man with a no non-sense humor- addresses the gathered.

"We should kill most of the men, rape the women and children and destroy all the buildings possible."

The party, in surprise, question the paladin "why?"

"Because, if this place looks like a dump there is a chance they might not want to invade it and will just go away."

The party moves along and turns a corner when we come across a woman running from dire rats.  Rathgar, the every saving paladin, kicks into full gear and jumps into the middle to try fending them off as she scurries away and Rilic follows in close behind.  I announce let's clean this place, and begin casting a little fire breath spell I know.  Well these two loons are now covered in dire rats, and into the fire they go for a little bath.  Cleaning them off and riding ourselves of the rats, Ormik (our rouge who can't stealth) looks at Fuoco (Halfling Daconic Sorcerer) and says "You're a shrunken fire giant"