Quote of the Game

"It's Smite-y nice."
Epic!
The group stumbles across a very obvious secret door with a rancid stench permeating the area.  We open the door which leads to a room with a long bench like sitting area and four holes, quickly we realize it's the Outhouse of Orcus.  Thinking of only the treasure we could find in the "aftermath" we search the room.  One "throne" is actually nice and well kept.  Ormick, our thief, goes over to inspect and the thing attacks him. We fight what we think is a Mimic for a bit, but come to realize it's immune to fire, It's regenerating, it's grappling us, and weapons are sticking to it too.  We devise a plan to escape as we are overpowered at this point. As we lure it and it falls into a pit, granting us time to escape Ormick says, "If a Mimic had a hillbilly step child that's it." 
Epic!
While looking for a captured noble.
"Why are you going down the steps? "
"BECAUSE DUNGEONS ARE DOWN!"
Epic × 2!
In a dilapidated and decrepit three story building, surrounded by a horde of orcs, the characters find themselves running out of options for surviving their current predicament.

Sadly the option they opted for came from this statement...

“Let’s set the bottom floor on fire and just head upstairs… that should hold back the orcs.”

Epic × 4!
Dm says The paladin doesn't have any weak points... One player rebuts says "Yes he does, it's called fire breath" and looks to sorcerer.

Green gases emits from Iron Golems... Player says "I detect poison" as we begin choking
The PCs are talking to a dragon who is lamenting the fact there are only three dragons left he can breed with.

Dragon: I only have three options left.
Cleric: Now you've got four (then winks)
Epic!
Devin the Elf: I kill the thug with my dagger and search his body.
GM: (look of surprise) He dies quickly as you clean you dagger on his clothing.
Rest of the group: (shock and outrage) he had the password that gets us through this dungeon, the locked door and avoids the vampire.
Devin the Elf: ya I think I may have missed that point?!

They never let me live it down.

Regards
James
Devin the Elf: I kill the thug with my dagger and search his body.
GM: (look of surprise) He dies quickly as you clean you dagger on his clothing.
Rest of the group: (shock and outrage) he had the password that gets us through this dungeon, the locked door and avoids the vampire.
Devin the Elf: ya I think I may have missed that point?!

They never let me live it down.

Regards

As long as they have speak with dead they'll be fine. :P
We were not a cleric type party if you catch my drift. We were of the shadier side of the force...

All the more reason to have speak with dead.
Epic!