Quote of the Game

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
The party is sneaking through the night towards a house of a noble.

Hunter : "We should move carefully, the courtyard could be enlightened."
Mercenary : "Enlightened with what ?"
Mage : "With light ?"
After repeatedly being attacked by an invisible imp (impairing their ability to get a long rest), the party figured the best way to combat it was to hurl handfuls of standard baking flour in the air. The flour, landing on the imp will make it impossible it to be invisible. After using this technique (they made a baking flour bomb of sorts that exploded, filling the entire room and even bursting out the doors), the imp fled but swore to return. The character with the flour shook his fist in the air and shouted,

Roadblock
Come back anytime, I got five more bags asshole!
So I gave one of my players an object that summons a dead animal once a day. It works with a random loot table, and the higher the roll the larger the animal. So, he ended up summoning a mostly fresh dead t-rex... next thing I hear is, "She is going mad with meat based power!"
Kass
So I gave one of my players an object that summons a dead animal once a day. It works with a random loot table, and the higher the roll the larger the animal. So, he ended up summoning a mostly fresh dead t-rex... next thing I hear is, "She is going mad with meat based power!"

lol. Did he name is "Sue", and ride on it's back?

1 2 3 4 6 Next →