Back-Up Advice

Aloha from Hawaii, folks...

I have established a maintained a pretty active and vibrant campaign with a very active between game narrative in the forum. Overall we have a lot of very rich fiction.

Lately I've been a bit nervous since some emails are not getting returned by Admins. I'm starting to think that I need to get our materials backed up ASAP in the event that the whole thing goes south. Since I'm tech deprived, can anyone suggest the best and simplest way to back up the info/writing in our campaign posts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Bretticus
Honestly, the easiest answer to backing up your EW stuff would be to generate a free forum to be able to keep having your between game narrative and then transfer any wikis, npcs and misc material to Google Drive. You can then link your players to Google Drive stuff you want them to view and keep them talking on the forum.

I hope EW doesn't go down but it has been a few months without any word from the Admin so it would not surprise me.
Thanks for the advice. That's an interesting idea. We do already use Google Drive to share rules, updates, images etc. It woudnt quite have the same aesthetic impact, but it might be an acceptable go-around when it comes down to it.

All the best,
Bretticus