Merchant loot upload?

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Kevin
Blackfoot
Wait.. I see the issue. The GM can't see this stuff. Only players can.

I've only seen it from the GM side as well. Any chance to get the ability for a GM to use vendors as a player for their NPCs that track loot?

I've never had this issue. Both I as a GM and the players can sell loot and buy loot from any merchant.

As far as NPCs with loot, you can always, as a GM, use a PC to buy loot and then transfer the loot to an NPC that can carry loot and reimburse the PC.

The alternative that I use is to create a character and join my own campaign, such that I am both a GM and player of my campaign. While an NPC, since I control her, my character is treated by Epic Words just as any other PC.
Honestly, I do most of my player loot assignment myself.. so the vendors are just a way for me to create a pregenerated list and draw items from there to add to my players as the GM. As it is now.. I have to build in every item they find or purchase.
It's a best time for visiting sex in thüringen and chat with some fine local girls
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
download app
← Previous 1 2 Next →