Renewing Epic Supporter

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
When clicking on Upgrade your account now! it brings me to Paypal and says:

Return to merchant

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

I'm assuming that's because I don't have money in my Paypal and that it's trying to use all my previous information for the transaction? So, if I put $12 in to Paypal, will the upgrade work? Also, will you put an expiration date on the account page in the future?
Epic!
We will be upgrading our server this week. This should fix the problem with PayPal. Putting an expiration date is a great idea. We are also considering sending an email out a week or so before your account expires as well.
Epic!
i would appreciate the email as ell as the option to unsubscribe. just so i can make sure money is there before i resubscribe =)
Yeah... i cant renew aswell...

Hope it get fixed so i can renew my epic support and stuff.

Thanks!
How's the upgrade going? Would like to renew as well...
The good news is that I believe that this feature is now working! I hesitate to communicate this until the rest of the bugs are fixed, but this was one of the biggest reasons for the upgrades, and it appears to have worked. If anyone tries it out, please let me know. I would like to confirm on my end that everything was processed correctly.

Paypal
This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

No luck for me. :( Could it be on my end?

Thanks,
Crinita
I don't see a payment from you. What happened when you tried?
Crinita

Paypal
This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

No luck for me. :( Could it be on my end?

Thanks,
Crinita

When I tried I got the same error message that I got prior to the upgrade (communicated via the quote I posted) and I wonder if there is a specific default payment type that has to be set up for Paypal to let the sites communicate e.g. have the money sitting in Paypal vs. credit card vs. ACH withdrawal?

It's been nearly two years now since I first became an epic supporter so I don't remember!

Thanks for your assistance!

Edit: I've tried both with a CC as primary and ACH as primary with the same negative results. I tried again at approximately 1:30pm CDT if that helps you track anything down.
Pointer-left 1094917_thumb
Sam
I can confirm that I got the same error. Just now. 3:19 PM PST.
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6