Renewing Epic Supporter

I ordered tough amazon. Payed ok. What now?
Roberto Garcia
I ordered tough amazon. Payed ok. What now?

Ditto to what Garcia said. How long does the account take to upgrade and/or do we get a notification of the upgrade? I'm needing to start uploading files for our next game session and am wondering when I can do that.
I think it takes 2 days after a payment. May depend on day of week order was placed as well. Amazon will send "order has shipped" notification which indicates payment/order complete.
Trey
I think it takes 2 days after a payment. May depend on day of week order was placed as well. Amazon will send "order has shipped" notification which indicates payment/order complete.

Okay, so I received my notification from Amazon that the order shipped almost a week ago and my account status has not changed to the subscriber status. Can anyone help get in touch with Admin, find out what to do in this case? I really would prefer to be an Epic Supporter of this site, I appreciate everything s/he has done for it, but I either want my membership or my money back.

I regret if this sounds harsh, I do not mean to belittle or minimize everything this site has done for me and my campaign. I love it, I chose this site over others b/c I wanted to support it. But I am not willing to pay for services that are not rendered or work with a place where it takes forever to get any kind of response. If I wanted that kind of service I could go to one of the other sites I dislike and just be pissed off at them. I WANT to like this site. Please help.
I don't have any special access, but I sent a PM to the Admin on your behalf. I would give him another week, but if you don't get a reply or update to your account then I would contact Amazon and have them credit your account.

I'll need to update my account as well, in fact I think it should have expired last month. I'm thinking both new, renewed and expired accounts are all updated manually which would indicate the Admin has been AFK for awhile.

I love this site and it has been super useful for me and my players. I sure hope he continues to maintain at least the current basic functions of the site. I would be willing to do some moderation and keep track of member support if an extra hand is needed. I'm also experienced with web development and website moderation.
Well, I don't know if he is just ignoring the site or what, but it's been almost two weeks since our last post and my account STILL has not been upgraded although the money has been sent. I am really frustrated as I love this site and have put a lot of work into my games, but I need the extra space and file capacity that a paid membership brings and if I can't get it I'll have to go to another site that is actually being taking care of. Thank you Trey for trying to reach him. If anyone else can try as well it would be appreciated. I'm going to give the Admin until the end of July to say/do SOMETHING or I'm gonna have to pull out.

Trey
I don't have any special access, but I sent a PM to the Admin on your behalf. I would give him another week, but if you don't get a reply or update to your account then I would contact Amazon and have them credit your account.

I'll need to update my account as well, in fact I think it should have expired last month. I'm thinking both new, renewed and expired accounts are all updated manually which would indicate the Admin has been AFK for awhile.

I love this site and it has been super useful for me and my players. I sure hope he continues to maintain at least the current basic functions of the site. I would be willing to do some moderation and keep track of member support if an extra hand is needed. I'm also experienced with web development and website moderation.

Yeah, that's really too bad, but it seems this site has been abandoned. Who knows the reason. I never really needed Epic Supporter status but I decided to donate to support the site. If it really has been abandoned, then you can probably just create another account to start a new campaign to still use the site tools. Before becoming a supporter I just used Dropbox to share images and files with the players linking them from the wiki or forums.
Yeah, sad to say the site is mostly abandoned. :(
It's a great place. Tons of awesome tools, but no new development in close to a year.
Yeah I enjoyed using this site for my last couple campaigns, do you guys know any other alternatives?
Christopher
Yeah I enjoyed using this site for my last couple campaigns, do you guys know any other alternatives?

Obsidian Portal has become the standard for this type of thing, for chronicling your campaign but it doesn't have nearly as many cool tools. It does, however, look beautiful. It also doesn't have as good of a free option, which might explain why this site struggled. The free options here were just too good. I still hold out hope that some day, the owner/developer will either regain interest in this play and begin developing again, or will at least accept some help from others (there were many who volunteered to help keep this place up and running).
Epic × 2!