Renewing Epic Supporter

I start to think about this site again whenever my renewal date comes around. $12 isn't that much... but there seems to be zero forward progress, and since City of Brass and Obsidian Portal are around, I have to really struggle with whether it's worth it, or if I should just move my archives to one of those.

I think the cancel and move are this year going to be option, unless I see something about forward progress.
I am still trying to figure out how to get my $12 back or get upgraded to the full account. I paid to get the full subscription because I did and do believe in this site and wanted to help support him. If the Admin doesn't want to run this anymore, the least he could do is to hand it off to one of the volunteers that have come forward to help host it. Ugh... I love this site, I just hate to see it come to this. Has ANYBODY heard anything from Admin recently? Do we even know if he is still alive?
Epic!
Someone as admin posted here 44 days ago: http://www.epicwords.com/forums/17275

So, they're still around but are otherwise pretty quiet. Have you tried using the feedback form to contact the admin?
Pointer-left Test_thumb
Tia
wraith808
I start to think about this site again whenever my renewal date comes around. $12 isn't that much... but there seems to be zero forward progress, and since City of Brass and Obsidian Portal are around, I have to really struggle with whether it's worth it, or if I should just move my archives to one of those.

I think the cancel and move are this year going to be option, unless I see something about forward progress.

City of Brass is perfect for world building or making your own adventures and Obsidian Portal looks very shiny - but managing my chars and my group with Exp and Loot etc. doesn't work that well there.
Epic!
Before I renew through Amazon, I just want to make sure accounts are being renewed. Has anyone recently renewed their account or if the Admin can confirm then that would be appreciated.
Trey
Before I renew through Amazon, I just want to make sure accounts are being renewed. Has anyone recently renewed their account or if the Admin can confirm then that would be appreciated.

I don't know if Admin is even still on here. I paid for the upgrade to my site almost four months ago now and STILL have not been upgraded. I have posted on threads and contacted Admin directly with no response. As much as I love this site, I am really frustrated and would not recommend ANYONE renew until Admin shows up and/or starts responding again.
Epic!
Pointer-left Lightsaber_thumb
Joe
Still happening. Has anyone heard anything? I sent a request for help 23 days ago. No response from mod, nor have I found a post by him.
So I paid for renewal via Amazon 3 weeks ish ago and it was renewed yesterday. All the supporter stuff seems to be working again. Gives me hope, I love this site.
Epic!
I am also trying to renew my Epic Supporter status. I wasn't aware it had expired until I tried to create a new campaign that we will be starting to play soon. Do I need to look for a different option? I've tried Obsidian Portal. I've looked at City of Brass and Scabard. I've even tried Shutterfly Sites. This site has the best features. If people are still having trouble getting their Epic Supporter status restarted, I'll cancel my Amazon order and figure out something else.
I made my order for Epic Supporter status about a year ago and still have not had the account updated. I'm sticking with this site for now because as you say, it has the best features. But I am still sad/mad that the creator has not responded. There are a lot of people who LOVE this site, myself included, and would be happy to pitch in more. But s/he has just dropped off the face of the earth as far as I can tell.