NPC Pic Replaces GM Pic

Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
I have NPC pics replacing my GM pick when I edit a post in the campaign forums. The radio button is clearly on me as GM, not the NPCs.
I have the opposite problem. When I edit a post in the journal by one of my NPCs, it switches to a post by the GM.
This happens to me as well, including the name of the author. When I make a new post it's fine, but whenever I edit any of them it seems to permanently switch to the first NPC listed no matter how many times I attempt to switch back. Deleting the NPC seems to help, but it's not ideal.
Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
Confirmed - first NPC on the list everytime I edit a forum post.
This happens to me as well, including the https://wounddoctorreview.blogspot.com/2018/10/is-regular-doctor-near-me-accept-wound.html name of the author. When I make a new post it's fine, but whenever I edit any of them it seems to permanently switch.
It is absolutely true that the GM pic is replacing day by day by the NPC pics. I have read many articles about this in australianwriting services. They stated how it happened. And I have seen some updates about this issue, keep posting the updates.