Remove or retire

Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
I have two players who have moved and can no longer play. It would be nice if their characters did not show up in the CPA area. What would be the least destructive way of removing them without losing their posts and still let the players participate in the campaign forums?
This is an interesting question. Neither removing a character from a campaign or retiring them will destroy any data associated with the characters.
Removing the character will shut the associated user out of the campaign. They would no longer have access to player-only features like the forums or wikis.
Retiring a character will leave them in the campaign, but not allow you to assign XP or loot or journal posts for them. The user would still have access to the forums and wikis, but the character cannot be updated. They will still be listed as a character on the characters page.
Jim
Perfect. Thank you for explaining.
Another note about retiring characters: When you retire a character, it no longer counts against your limit! A free user could technically have 10 characters as long as only 3 are active.
Another thing I should have mentioned, once a character is retired, it cannot be un-retired for 1 month (and then only if you are under the character limit for your account type)! This may seem arbitrary, but we don't want people cycling through retired characters in order to get around the character limits.
Jim
Very helpful info. I'll pass it on to my players!
If the remove is easy then wait for retire that will the compensation you will leave and the respect will other package. If removal will be easy then that will be also free without any compensations on https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/ninjaessays-review/ website that both are differentiations of retire will be ever well.
I appreciate you and hopping for some trust my paper review more informative posts.