NPC/References issues

Pointer-left Scales_of_war_thumb
Ali
So it looks like there's some sort of problem with NPCs and References. For starters, when you add a category, it shows up on BOTH the NPCs and on the References pages. Or something like that. I guess categories only show up on the NPCs page if there are items within it, while on the References page, a category that only has NPCs in it shows up as blank.

Second, when you edit an NPC, and click the update button, you are redirected to the References page, not the NPC page.

Third, when you edit an NPC or a reference, the default category selected is not the one it's already been assigned to, but is <none>. If you don't catch that, your NPC or reference gets removed from the category it's in.

Fourth, the <create new> option doesn't seem to be working when you edit an NPC. You can select the option but the box doesn't appear next to it.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll take a look at it tonight
Issues about the references can be make the most of the largest problem in the case of the reputation and then on the self-respect. Don’t ever borrow the resume from anyone only buy resume from the online all the websites.
In any case, I'd love to express gratitude toward "Robin" for making me understood birth certificate english translation about every one of the parts of life that are to be looked in lamentable time.
Every one of the people are looking extremely upbeat at this occasion since all the kind of game plan is extraordinary. As I would like passport translation. I simply love this "Waterfront Park" in light of its climate and the nature looks delightful from here.
Informative post, I visited Baltimore and I truly don't have a clue about the place around here much. Be that as it may, this document translation online superb article helped me a considerable measure in finding the best areas to see and visit so I would love to thank you for sharing this.