References Section is broken

Whenever I click on the references section of my campaign it takes me to a page that says "We're sorry, but something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but prior to doing this I created a new wiki called 'References' and then deleted it.

How do I fix it?

Any help would be appreciated :)
Pointer-left Dice-d20-wallpaper_thumb
Dan
I am experiencing a similar issue. I was loading information in for my new campaign, when I noticed that one of my links to a NPC page wasn't working correctly. I went to the NPC page to change the parentheses to quotations, and that's when I starting having the problem.

I attempted to switch the quotations back to parentheses to see if that was the issue, but sadly, no luck.
Usually, when I get that error message, it means that you have violated one of the string lengths for a field. I don't know what the limits are, but if I write a journal entry that is too long, for example, I get that error whenever I try to view the entry or any page displaying it. Editing the entry and shortening it fixes the problem.
Dan
I would do that, but I can't acces the reference page to edit it at all. Is there another way to get into the page, or posts for the page?
You can go here:

http://www.epicwords.com/definitions/XXXXX/edit

or

http://www.epicwords.com/characters/XXXX/edit

where XXXXX or XXXX is the ID code for the reference.

Figuring out the ID code is tricky, because they are for all campaigns on the site, that is, yours are mixed in with mine and everyone else's.

However, here is a helpful trick to try: Make (or find) a journal entry that uses the reference word in question and save. When you hover over the word with the mouse, glance at the link shown by your browser, where you should see the ID codes of the NPCS, PCS, or references being linked to.

Another, more annoying way, is to estimate when in time you made the entry and try different numbers. For example, I made reference 24103 last night, "aftcastle", so my entry for "forecastle" is probably +/-2 from that, since I was adding nautical terms at the same time. Sure enough, "forecastle" is 24102 and "bowsprit" is 24101, but 24100 belongs to campaign 4077 and I do not have access.

I'm not promising this will work for you, but it has for me twice in the past. I hope the same for you!
Epic!
Dan
This worked! I was able to pick through my reference. After a bit of digging, I just stared deleting things, and trying to find the problem page. I had a location named "Habe's Sanatorium" It must not have liked the apostrophe, because I deleted that and updated, and boom! Reference page back up and functioning. Thank you so much!
Glad I could help!