Is anyone running Epic Words anymore?

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Many apologies! I'll admit that I have away from the wheel for quite a bit. Thanks, Brett for helping out with responses while I was away.
2015 is a new year! And my situation has changed for the better in the last few weeks, so I'm making a new year's resolution to get back at the wheel and start steering again. Please be patient, though. I'll be spending a bit of time assessing the issues with the site and prioritizing what gets fixed first.
Epic × 9!
woo!
Epic × 2!
Yeah! Glad your back. Love this site!
Epic × 2!
So I realize this has been asked several times (and answered apparently as well several times) but any more word on how development of the site is going? Idk if there's a blog somewhere or if these forums are really the only way to track things? There have been several items that people have suggested that I still do not see any progress on. I am happy to be patient, I realize this site is more a labor of love for the gaming style we all enjoy, but it would be nice too if we could get more regularly scheduled updates on what cool things are going on or coming down the pipe. Just some thoughts...
Epic!
← Previous 1 2 Next →