Dice Roller

Any thoughts of adding a target number box for d10 (white wolf) that forces a success count?

Regards
Is that a dice pool mechanic? 6d10, count how many result in 8 or better? I'm not entirely familiar with WW.
Yes You are exactly correct.

DEX 4 dots
Fire arms 4 dots
Sniper rifle 3 dots
11 d10 dice pool 8, 9, 10 would be successes

Also an option for exploding dice would be great also.

In the below example the should be a choice for 10 again. Any roll of 10 creates a new die for rolling.

11d10 => [8, 2, 2, 4, 9, 7, 4, 5, 4, 3, 10] = 58
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
10d11 => [4, 9, 6, 1, 10, 4, 4, 6, 6, 9] = 59
11d10 => [8, 2, 2, 4, 9, 7, 4, 5, 4, 3, 10] = 58
So in the above example the last result which is a 10 would be a new roll (with that one die) with a chance of success and the possibility of another explode with a 10.

There should have been 3 successes providing the new die was not a success or another explode.

11d10 => [4, 4, 4, 10, 4, 6, 10, 6, 10, 9, 5] = 72

New Suggested Format
11d10 => [3, 4, 10, 6, 9, 9, 9, 8, 8, 9, 9] = 84

The 5th digit would be the target number for successes.

The 6th digit would be the exploding number which varies, by game and weapons.

Thanks
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
11d10 => [4, 4, 4, 10, 4, 6, 10, 6, 10, 9, 5] = 72
11d10 => [3, 4, 10, 6, 9, 9, 9, 8, 8, 9, 9] = 84
And in the above roll instead of = 72 it could say = 4 successes.

I hope that helps.

White Wolf, World of Darkness, and Exalted are very popular games and these dice feature may make your site more appealing to them. I think White Wolf is 2nd to Wizards of the Coast in the market.

Regards
Thanks for the clarification! This wouldn't be difficult to implement. The hard part is figuring out an interface that isn't really clunky or complex.
Maybe the is an option under campaign settings to turn on different type of additional dice options so that it does not get in the way of people who do not need them.

Option 1 turn on WOD style with dice pools, targets and exploding.

Option 2 turn on Shadowrun style with blah, blah, blah and extra d6.

Just food for thought.
I was thinking along the same lines as well as a drop-down to select different styles on the fly. That way, I can accommodate a wide variety of dice rolling styles.
Great thinking!

Game on!
Can an option be added to drop the lowest dice (or keep the highest dice)?

I'm using the A Song of Ice and Fire Green Ronin rules. Each ability has a base score with possible specialties. Specialties allow you to roll extra dice, but you only get to keep the number of dice equal to your ability.

Example
My character is attacking with an Axe. He has Fighting 4 with an Axe 2 specialty.

I want to roll 4 (base) + 2 (bonus) = 6 total dice

However, my final total is the best 4 (base) dice of the 6 total.

Is this possible?