Dice Roller?

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
I don't know how familiar folks are with Invisible Castle and their dice roller, but they've got a nice little explosion script that would suit my wishes here on EW. :)
Very cool, I have never used this before...

12d10.hitsopen(8,10)=4

Regards

Edit: strange it displays correct but not after it is posted?

Invisible castle does not add the " " to the bbcode string which is why I had trouble.

Regards
1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Ugh. I need to fix that. The "s shouldn't be required.
EDIT: Let's see if that fixed it...
ok.. their bbcode should work without having to add "s
So I can use Invisible Castle and paste their bbcode into the forums here? That's excellent. However, I was kinda hoping you could establish this functionality right here on EW's dice roller. I'm trying to consolidate my website usage. :)
Epic!
Absolutely. I'll be adding it soon
Epic!
Invisible Castle bbcode paste

12d10.hitsopen(8,10)=4

Sweet!
Do I understand correctly: the dice roll options here are to roll them on another site (like Invisible Castle), and link to the roll??

I doubt Invisible Castle has an API, but it would be better if there was a way to use the information created on the Invisible Castle site such that server side code here can pull it in and show us all the rolls attached to an "Invisible Castle campaign" while viewing the associated campaign or forum on this site.
Invisible Castle is an alternative to using the Epic Words dice roller. The EW roller is for Epic Supporters only, though. The EW roller will insert a code like: [ ROLL:20:1:1:7] and produce a result like this:
d20 + 7 => [10] = 17
It's somewhat secure because the server remembers the results, their order and which post they are from. This makes it difficult for players to post fake results or swap them for better results.
Dice Rolls => Results = Total
d20 + 7 => [10] = 17
Epic!
1 2 3 4 6 Next →