Change User Name

Pointer-left Ackbar_thumb
Jay
Is there a way to change your user name? I can't seem to find anything.
Epic!
Am interested in this too; any info?
...all the lights are on but nobody's home...
If you go into your account page, there is a field for "First Name*". I think this is also your user name. It is for me. Is that the one you're talking about? It's under MY STUFF in the right hand column.
No, "First Name" is your character name, not my user name. The name I would like to change appears in brackets after your character name in your "My Campaigns" section.

Eg. Llathandra (ofrankrampersad)

Llathandra is my character's name; I'm okay with it. But, I'd like to change my user name, which is ofrankrampersad. How do I do that?

The name is a bit too long, unrelaxed and formal. I need to change it to something more fun, like AngryElf.
Ah, ok, I see now. You have your character name and user name the same. I do not. My character name for example is Lomus Lightfoot and my user name for that character is Michael. I think what you want to change is your login name. Which I'm not sure how to do. Are you the GM for the campaign? If so, you may be able to export the campaign, create a new login ID and import the campaign back to that one. You may need epic supporter status to do that though I'm not sure you can even get that anymore with the state of the site right now. Wish I could be of more help. :(
Okay...failing that, I'm now looking for a "Wish Spell"...or even a "Limited Wish Spell"~