Issue with Journal Post Editing..

In my campaign I have Journal Posts set so that the GM can edit them all by default... so that I can make corrections for the purposes of the campaign... BUT when I do so it does not give the option of leaving the poster 'as is' ... if the original poster posted 'in character' it switches the poster to his User Name and there is no option to change it.
Good share! Definitely you have sharing this important issue of editing any journal post, Many people dont have sufficient idea about journal post editing issue. So it this information will be so helpful them, Thank you for sharing this great info with us. Anyway, I am Justin Park. I am working as a freelance content writer at Edubirdy. If you want to know more about this company just click our Edubirdie in UK review. This is also one of the biggest writing services agency in the world and we are providing any kind of custom and academic related writing services in globally. I have been works in this company more than six years. I am very enjoyed to work in this company. I love my profession.