New Campaign: The Darkening World

I'll submit this message to everyone privately, but since some people never responded to the last one I sent, I thought this might reach more people.

I'm still putting together the Epic Words site for the new campaign, but it's a little complicated since I would like you all to create characters at the table when we start in a month or so, but in order to get updates and info, I'd like you all to go ahead and register at the new site. You can go to http://www.epicwords.com/darkeningworld/ (the last backslash is important) and you'll have an option on the bottom right to join this campaign. Click on it.

Once there, you'll have two options: you can either create a new character or transfer a character you've already created. You'll want to come up with a name and create a new character--don't worry, the only detail you need to have now is the name, and you can even change that--and the password to log on is "Rochester" (the capital R is needed).

Once everyone is on the site, I can then send out messages as usual. Since I don't see you folks other than on game days, it's important that you log on and be active on the site. How else will I know who can make dates and the like. Let me know if you have any questions.

If you *do* see people from the game, please let them know that I sent this message out. Thanks and take care.