Campaign Forums & Sub-Forum

I think I have a bug. I was poking around in my campaign forums I thought maybe I should categorize (sub-forum) some of the threads.

Take the following two threads:

• Line of sight and line of effect in 4th Edition
  • The Hidden Condition in 4th Edition

• I click edit thread settings, sub-forum, new-thread, Rules & Clarifications and update. The thread vanishes and is only available from the dashboard and forum threads. It no longer appears under threads. If I go back to the thread from the dash you can see it did not retain the sub-forum name or create the new sub-forum name but it is no longer under <none>.

If I create a new test thread and give it the Rules & Clarifications sub-forum it appears. I can now go too the two threads and select Rules & Clarifications from the available sub-forum drop-down and update. Now they appear along with the test thread. I can now delete the test thread and I am where I wanted too be.

Seems like odd behavior. I did not check gaming group forums and sub-forums but they probable work the same.

Thanks

Good catch! Thanks for the detailed report. I think I understand what's going wrong. Creating a new thread seems to work just fine. However, when updating a thread, my guess is that it can start a new sub-forum, it either is creating one with a blank name or one that isn't associated with your campaign somehow. I'll look into it!
    Should be good now!
    I tried it and this time the post vanished completely not even listed on the dashboard. I was able to get back to the post using the back button in the browser.

Edit:
    I am still able to create the sub-thread upon creating a new post. I can also create a test thread with the sub-forum name i want. After this I can select the sub-forum for another thread and it sticks.

Thank you for you efforts and happy holidays.
    Sorry about that. I forgot to actually update the server with the changes. NOW it should be good.
    Works like a charm!

Thanks