Wiki How To...

I've never done much with the wiki section of the site, but I'm doing a lot of collaborative setting creation with my current campaign and I though it would be handy. That said, is there an easy "how to" anywhere on the site? I can't, for example, set up links from one page to open another child wiki without linking it as an outside page that opens a new tab (which is annoying).

It seems odd that the site doesn't have any reference page to show people how to use their features. Am I missing it somewhere?
Epic!
I thought there was, but the Formatting Guide doesn't list Wiki specific stuff. You can use double square brackets to link directly to a Wiki page entry, but it needs to be exact: [[Elves]] or [[Town of Highland]]. And for references {{Smartax}}

There are also buttons that do that as well, the Wiki and Ref Buttons link directly to the Wiki entry or the References entry.
Millions of students every day try to manage studies with a job, with sleep, calling their parents, helping friends and just having a personal life in general. Every single day they have to sleep less, work harder and end up tired to enjoy the once in the usual life experience of a student life. It because! Especially it is hard to manage all of it. When you are tasked with yet another essay on capital punishment, support… The list goes on and on. While many college and college classes have a lot to offer, sometimes, the routine task of writing endless essays just seems like a waste of time.
Our creators understand these pains and came up with an answer that has grown into the Paper Help Empire. They created a policy to connect students, who do not have enough time, with writers, who after years of educational success may end up working in sell and not using the knowledge earned at all. Our service helps both students and writers.
Today Paper Help is the place that has results to all your college needs. It combines like-minded people who have one goal – to help you. And they do it with their hearts wide open and full promise to every single task you have. Why? Just because! They walked so many miles in your shoes in the past… Custom Writing refers to creating unique; select an original college content that fully meets your task advice. The piece of content you receive will be created totally based on your task information and your requirements. Custom writing is a unique writing which is totally non-plagiarized. Cheap essay writing service expresses our personal thoughts and ideas as well as study findings. These could be logical, dissimilar, dangerous, story or expressive in nature.
Thank You
Adriantoth