What is the Gamer Dictionary thingy?

In the heat of battle last session, did you come up with a new epic word?
Add a new thread and share it with the gamer community!
(Keep it family friendly please!)

Do you have an additional meaning for one of the words posted in the Gamer Dictionary? Can you use it in a sentence?
Discuss the finer points of the definition in the comments, and help refine the new gamer nomenclature.

See it in Swag!
If a new gamer word translates well into a t-shirt, we might just make a design for it on the Epic Words Swag site. You could be the proud creator of the hottest new gamer slang, and have the public forum post to prove it! We’ll try to contact the poster(s) and get permission to put their name(s) in the design, so they can get the glory everywhere. Woot!

And thanks for your participation, everyone. We appreciate all the site support in this fun little effort to keep recording your glory!

-Epic Words Admin

One of my game mates is playing a Wu-Jen (I think that's spelled wrong... anyway). Wu-Jens are bound to their powers by taboos that they have to follow, no matter how illogical or irrational. Her first taboo was to never cut her hair. During the campaign half her hair got singed. She asked the party members to even out her hair for her, but being against her taboo, I refused on the grounds that she would loose her Wu-Jenity. Everyone had a good laugh because it sounds like virginity, but I think I coined a phrase.

Wu-Jenity - Adj. The state of being a Wu-Jen.
Epic!
Mansy
Wu-Jenity - Adj. The state of being a Wu-Jen.

Awesome! I like that one!