Forum threads for some players but not others?

Is there a way to create a forum thread that only some players can view? Or to do something similar some other way?

For example, say two characters in the party are having weird dreams. Dreams in which they can act and interact. Other than sending the same PM to both of the players, I have no idea how to do this on EpicWords, and the PM seems like a rather clunky way to do this.

If such a feature is not present, should I cross-post this in feature requests?
This may need to be a feature request (No need to cross-post unless you really want to). Right now, there is no permission checking on individual forums, so there is no way to exclude any players. However, as the focus of forums moves toward supporting play-by-post, this is going to quickly become a requirement.
In the meantime, you could use a journal post, or wiki. But, those options are a bit clunky, too (at least for play-by-post).
Play by post would be sweet. Could easily mix it with any chat system for a good game.

I've done some Skype games -- but trying to see the players rolls is both difficult and cumbersome (usually involves rolling on a book and bringing to the camera....)

I volunteer for play testing if you get to that point.
BTW, thanks for being so responsive about features. Seriously, you guys are really dedicated. I actually don't know if it's a team or just one person working on this, but it feels like a team to me.

Admin
In the meantime, you could use a journal post, or wiki. But, those options are a bit clunky, too (at least for play-by-post).
The journal options limit viewability to:
  • Only Me
  • Gamemaster
  • Gamemaster & Players
  • Friends
  • Everyone

The wiki options limit viewability to:
  • Gamemaster
  • Gamemaster & Players
  • Everyone
Neither of these allow limiting the viewability to just one or two players out of a larger group. Is there something I'm missing?
If you select "Only Me" or "Game Master", a list of users should appear right below to allow you to include individual users.
Admin
If you select "Only Me" or "Game Master", a list of users should appear right below to allow you to include individual users.
And will those users be able to comment on the journal entry?
Yes
I am using this feature with wikis in a slightly different manner and it works very well.

I create a wiki called Who's Who (the Group)

Under this I create one child wiki for each character. I set the view to all players and the edit to GM. I also check mark the player so that they can edit the character "at a glance" info. We use this for character pic, apparent race and class, visible weapons, armor, visible holy symbols, etc.

Under each character I make 2 child wikis, #1 for background and #2 for the iplay4e sheet.

Background: I set this to view GM only and the owning player. I set this to edit for GM and owning player. Now I have an area where the player can type out some background ideas and I can go in and load very specific points, NPC names, places, factions, goals, etc that only the player sees. They can choose to share this info in character but it is not known to other players. In addition as the GM I can interact with the characters background which I can not on the character section.

For example one of my players I a changeling an I have them as feared, hated and killed on sight ( think Paladium or Deep Space 9 ). So the player and I want to see ho long they can maintain the ruse.

I have hopes in the future that there could be sections of the character that the GM has access to and can edit.

Just wanted to share how I used the privileges setting in hopes it helps others.

Happy holidays.
You don't regret it if you visit sex niedersachsen for chat with hot ladies