Not Receiving Activation Email

I have a campaign on Epic Words and have invited my players, almost all of whom were already members. My son is in the campaign as well, but he has been having problems getting his account activated. He received one activation email, but when he attempted to use the code provided, he receives and error message that the code is invalid. He's requested a new activation email, but it never arrives.

He's gone so far as to attempt to register with a different email address, but he still never receives the activation email. He's tried contacting Epic Words via the Feedback messaging, but has had no response. How can we get some help?
Epic!
I have the same problems. I also invited my players from essay on time firm and they just can't log in because of the problem with activation email. So what should I do?
This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing. essay assignment help I'd jump at the chance to thank you for the endeavors you have expressly stated this blog. An exceptionally marvelous blog entry. We are extremely thankful for your blog entry.
Longhorn Steakhouse is an American casual dining restaurant chain. Which is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants.

longhorn steakhouse menu prices
Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards.

myloweslife.com |
www.myloweslife.com |
lowes employee login
I have three new players, one made his account early last week with no trouble, the other two are trying to make accounts and haven't gotten activation emails. I have tried to open a test account with a second email and also have not received an activation code.

Please fix so I can have my players see my stuff.