Wilderness Hombrew 5E AEST Monday Night Timezone

Hey

New to this site, so not sure how this works, but here goes.

Seeking 1 - 2 players for a Fantasy Ground DnD 5e Game (You do not need to buy I have full DM licence, so you just need a demo copy to connect.)

Campaign is set in the Forgotten Realms , in the Far Forest / High Forest,

Game Times are Australian timezone (QLD) Monday Nights / Weekly Starting 6th March 2017 at 7pm AEST runs for 2.5 - 3hrs.

Characters Start Level 5 ./

Basic Setting , you are part of a protective group known as The Entrusted, formed on the back of a great Treant named Turlang who cleared the Far Forest of the Demon Plague over 100 yrs ago. You group has protect the small settlements since then.

This is a Wilderness Campaign, All Official Published 5E usable PHB, SCAG, EE, Unearthed Arcana Archetypes can be discussed , absolutely no Loremaster allowed most others are workable.

let me know if you interested.

All campaign details are on this site here

http://epicwords.com/thefarforest/
Have not figured how to make details public yet but will be seeing if I can soon.

Thanks

Quadrim

This was just amazing article that has all symbols on it this was use for making sports shirts that was just good to got that. I want to make my shirt design by myself so just send my design to professional cv services they make shirt of this design that was much beautiful.
It is great to have the ability to read a good quality post with useful data on topics https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/assignment-help/ that a lot are interested in. The point that the data are written are all first hand on actual experiences even aid more. Keep doing what you do as we like reading your work.
It is great post here.1 dollar hosting service is giving you well hosting.
You can get Football free live spilling of your most loved Afc container groups and competitors, as they play their most critical matches. All you require is your PC, cell phone, or some other cell phone to be always refreshed of Watch AFC Asian Cup Free activity as they unfurl continuously. The uplifting news for you is, our Live Football stream is 100% free. There’s no requirement for you to join or pay any expenses. Presently, you can get your favorite Worldwide Football Afc glass occasions wherever you are on the planet.
If you are in Canada you can watch it through TSN GO For USA fans, they can watch it through the NFL Network. Russians inside Russia can watch it through Match TV, while Slovakia it will be available through RTVS. In Sweden, it will be Watch IIHF World Juniors live through TV4, SVT and so on. Channels across the world will broadcast the event live and it is left for you to select those channels you want to use. As said before, there are free channels, as well as paid channels.