Sczarni Thieves

Sczarni Thieves
“The local “gang” is nothing but a bunch of thieves and muggers! I have had some of my stock stolen by these low-lifes, and while I have already reported this to the guard, I’ve been told time and time again that they are looking into the issue. Nothing gets done! This might be because they can’t dedicate someone to focus on that instead of the daily patrol. I want these boys whipped into shape! Get these gangs into line, or get them out of Sandpoint!
--------------------------
Great! Someone finally cared enough to pay attention around here. Listen, I don't have any concrete information that proves the Sczarni are at fault here, but goods just don't go missing in the middle of the night. I am certain it was them! Look into the matter, and just take care of them...somehow. You might need to sneak into their hideout, so hopefully you can go unseen. I ain't asking you to murder nobody, but just, uh...figure out something.
Nevik think to himself that this is definitely something calling to his skills.

"I'll take a look into your missing goods Vinder. Before I start however, I have some questions. What goods are you missing and I would need some way to identify them as yours? Second, do you know were these Sczarni thugs frequent?"
Hm...you again. You were the one fooling around with my daughter! However, if it were not for you and your friends, she would have been dead by the hands of those giants. Thank you for that, by the way. I'll be putting my trust in you to take care of this issue for me.

The missing goods are a box of apples, 2 boxes of rope, and a box of torches and daggers. As to where they frequent, I'm unfortunately not sure myself. Maybe start asking around at Fatman's Feedbag. It's a rough looking crowd in there, but that's up their alley.

GM's Note