Sandpoint Devil Returns!

Sandpoint Devil Returns!
“I’ve seen it! The Sandpoint Devil has returned to haunt us again! The mare is different now, and actually runs on all of its hooves, but it returns once more! The mayor placed a bounty on its head, but it’s unfortunately not enough for someone from Magnimar to risk their life against the fiend! We are asking for an experienced adventurer or two to take care of it! Talk to Sherriff Balor for details!”
----------------
Glad you are interested in helping. Maester Grump has been hounding me to hire someone to take this thing out. You guys probably slay monsters tougher than this all the time, mind nipping this one in the bud for me?
"I'll take a look into this Sheriff. Just don't say I never did anything for you. I find it hard to believe this beast is back. I would like to get my friend Reiner with me. Ill scope it out first though. Where has the beast been spotted?"
Most of the sightings have been near a farm south of here, closest to Cougar Creek. It'll be right before Ashen Rise on the farm road, so very easy to get to. Hopefully the damn thing will show up. So far, all of the reports state it came out only at night, which is a tad different from the first Sandpoint Devil you took care of.

Tread carefully, my friends.