Is this thing still on?

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Let's hope this forum won't disappear :(
Faith

I am trying . . . Anyone know who the owner is here? I just need a little bit of his or her time and want to either help support the site or buy it from them. Anyone?
Gavin
Faith

I am trying . . . Anyone know who the owner is here? I just need a little bit of his or her time and want to either help support the site or buy it from them. Anyone?

I've been able to contact them through their facebook page in the past.
Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
Yeah, campaign forums have been down for me for 2 months! This is ridiculous.
Jim
Yeah, campaign forums have been down for me for 2 months! This is ridiculous.

I got a message from the Admin on FB. He said he is reviewing some things. I have offered to help in anyway necessary including paying for the domain registration and hosting and providing folks who know how to code. His response is encouraging, I think:

Hi Gavin! Thank you for reaching out. The site has certainly been in need of attention lately and I intend to give it some later this month or early April. If you are interested in supporting it, you can send us $12 via PayPal at paypal@epicwords.com. Be sure to note you EW username and I will upgrade your account as soon as I can. As for leveraging technical support, I am open to the idea, but I do need to assess things before I know what kind of help I need. Thank you for the kind offer, though! I will let you know once I’m in a better position to accept that kind of help.

Not sure on a timeframe for a response though . . .
Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
That response is what we always get, year after year. Enthusiastic, "I'm looking at things/options/updates", followed by silence for more months.

Same old, same old.
← Previous 1 2 Next →