I keep getting an error when I make a Journal post

I am unable to add Journal posts... I keep getting:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

I have tried from 2 different computers... some with just text, some with images... nothing works. Help?
...nor am I getting any help...
I figured it out... it was a "special character" that was causing the issue.
Disabling of the journal posting will give you this error for the post so enable the post option with category selections. Education posting are posts in essaypro review blog so this journal post just click on from the uploading option.
Absolutely facinating stuff! Where do you come up with the ideas to write about that and what kind of research goes in to it? Very, very impressive hotmail log in
For me, it was just using no standard characters for foreign names.
Hope you will get soon solution of it that can enable you to post your important words on here without any delay. Buyers of written works can get info from pay someone to write my essay for me here about current rate of market.
Debit and credit notes are equal but opposed. The debits and credits in your lists should be similar to each other. Different debits and credits are a great assignment help website indication that there is an error in your reports. Use debits and credits for adjusting journal listings.