Any alternative to the old MapLib Site?

Yeah, its sad but Maplib.net is down for a while now. Anyone knows of any other site that does something similar to what maplib used to do?

For the ones who dont know, MapLib allowed you to upload an image and use dinamic pins over it to use as map or whatever else you can imagine. It was easy to share and embed. Really miss that site.
Yes I agreed. I was trying to open this site but it shouldn't working any more. I don't know why. I need to attach my Work for this www.paperwritingpro.com in Maplib But they show me this "This site Can't be in reached" So Kindly let me know When I can do this and how much time more it will take. Thanks for remind me this.
Is this still being worked on? Trying to decide between this and obsidian portal. I like the price here though but can you have Co gms? run 3
Gamma world in the interactive character sheet was not tough to have this information on this panel this was the easiest task. I already done many on this type that was on professional paper writing services this was going to start on the new level of professionalism that was good to have.