Leroy

A Leroy is a player that runs off half-cocked, dragging their party into a (possibly un-winnable) battle with no planning or forethought.

As in, "Don't be a Leroy, let's scout the area some more first"

This stems from the popular video-game post "Leroy Jenkins", which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
Nice... As applicable to table-top RPGs as to MMORPGs!
We experienced a Leroy move just recently - He set off all the bad guys wandering around, and then brought them right to us when he came running for help. You betcha we used called his character Leroy thereafter (which was only one session becuase he died, of course.)
There are other moments when MMORPG terms come into tabletop games. Most of the folks in my group also play World of Warcraft, and occasionally we find ourselves referring to the bad guys as "mobs" or other silliness. It's mostly conscious but it's still interesting how saturated our conversation has become with MMO concepts!

(A "mob" is a mobile object, in MMO terms, by the way.)

lol

An interesting thing about how I DM'ed prior to the MMO craze kicking off was just to use logic for which monster attacked which hero...now I simply describe it as aggro...I even have aggro charts for each monster role in 4e (ie Lurkers prioritize controllers, leaders issue updated orders as battle unfolds).
That's actually quite interesting. I would love to see an example of that chart. I'm sure you could generalize it to apply to non-4e systems. Of course, there's something to be said about DMing on the fly. However, I could see how that would be handy!

David
An interesting thing about how I DM'ed prior to the MMO craze kicking off was just to use logic for which monster attacked which hero...now I simply describe it as aggro...I even have aggro charts for each monster role in 4e (ie Lurkers prioritize controllers, leaders issue updated orders as battle unfolds).

We just had a Leroy last night in our game. Our Tank couldnt make it over a bridge that was being watch by goblin archers. So she took off her Armor and start walking across the bridge. She got hit nocked unconcious and fell into the bosses den. WE tri to save her. we had a rouge, an artificer and another tank. Needless to say we lost the second tank befor the Rouge and the Artificer finish off the boss.