LoL AD carry

I also play the League of Legends game and there is a place for AD carry in our clan. Our requirements: be at least level 20, be able to play LoL, have good armor and weapons. If you have a rare skin this will be a big plus! PM to me, please, if you want to play in our clan.
These are really high requirements for a new player and I'm not sure that you can quickly find a player who had all these characteristics and would like to get into your clan. I know that it's best to play in the same clan with friends, so if you have someone who knows how to play League of Legends, but doesn't have such smurf, then you can help him buy a LoL AD carry account that fits all your requirements. This will be a bargain for the entire clan, in addition, you will quickly solve your problem with the missing player and will not waste time finding AD carry and not be distracted from the game.
Yes, these aren't simple requirements for candidates, but we have been playing LoL for a very long time and we have a really cool clan that many players want to get into. I think that I will offer to buy the account we need to one of the players. He had long wanted to change the smurf and play AD carry, but didn't want to play from the first level, because pumping AD carry for clan takes a lot of time. This solution is good for the player and for the clan, thanks!