What kind of printer do you use?

I am choosing a printer for home use and turned out that it is not that easy to figure out what would be the best option. For me it is really important not to waste too much money on cartridges because I will be using the printer a lot. So what would be some good option considering this criterion?
I usually buy cheap printers and change them after a year. It's cheaper than paying for service or buying new parts like cartridges
Joji
I usually buy cheap printers and change them after a year. It's cheaper than paying for service or buying new parts like cartridges

great and useful
Hi dear! I friendly recommend you to check the cartridges here at first - https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-tn760-toner. This is the online store where I always order them for a reasonable price. So, I am sure you will like it. Also, there have sale items, so you will be lucky if you find a printer there, too.
Oh, thanks a lot for the answers. I'm a student and use a printer all the time, so when choosing a new one I'll take into account all of the above. In principle, I am a supporter of thoroughly studying various reviews and opinions when choosing something important. So, the top rated essay writing service helped me identify an academic assistant and finish the college year with excellent.
Epic!