Links all go to 'What's Your Game?' page ..?

← Previous 1
Hi,

I've been experiencing a bit of a problem over the past few days. Whenever I click on one of the links in my Wiki -- one of the links that I know goes somewhere, due to having worked on it relatively recently -- I instead get diverted to the 'Epic Words - What's Your Game?' page. Am I doing something wrong here ..?
It could be a strange problem with checking our permissions. Can you give me an example of the link or wiki page that exhibits this issue?
Sure. My main Wiki page appears fine: http://www.epicwords.com/wikis/6359

However if I try to click through to a sub-page via a link on that main page -- i.e the 'Elves of Athas' link -- I go to the 'What's Your Game?' page.

Interestingly, if I try to go to the same sub-page via the 'Child Links' section at the bottom, I end up at the destination I expect. My links via the main page *used* to work, and I haven't changed anything ..?
Ah, I see what the problem is. It's trying to create a new wiki in the Dark Sun setting, and you don't have permissions to do that. I should be able to have this fixed tonight. Thanks for letting me know!
Awesome, thanks for that.

I'll look forward to posting anew tomorrow, and everything being magically fixed!

Cheers. :)
And everything should be magically fixed. Let me know if otherwise.
I've checked a few links, and most work as expected ...

... however one link -- the 'The Red Spears child wiki -- still appears to be broken, and gives me a 'you don't have permission to do that' message. It was attempting to make this page that I first encountered this issue, so maybe my creating it with the bug has caused the bug to persist?

Anyways, have removed the 'Dark Sun' bit from the title of my campaign, hopefully that will help.

Thanks again!

:)
Oh, if it's easier, feel free to delete that persistent faulty link/child wiki, and I'll just create it again.
I guess my fix didn't stick... I'll look into it. BTW, the title of your campaign had nothing to do with the problem.
It looks like there was some bad data from before the fix. I think I cleaned it up. Try those links again.
← Previous 1