Character sheets made easy

This morning,i was thinking about character sheets.What if you kept a record in the journal,edit it when they recieve experience,level up,etc.
The answer most cases on this site is can you have something general that is usable by all game systems. I did think we might be able to get away with a "primary stat" box, "secondary stat" (ex: saves), a box for skills/abilities, and a "other" box. Equipment is obviously already taken care of but it could show a list beneath.

In general, I know this is of lesser concern to me, I can put a stat block in the description or a wiki....

With all the different systems used on this site I tend to agree with Brendan. In our game the PCs all have detailed character info in their descriptions... with a spoiler box to give it an on/off option.
It would be sorta nice to have their Loot list there somehow... I'm not exactly sure how that would work though.
Good design is just an additional logical increase of what they’re already working to do. Instead of just making the fields and sections by what sort of thing they are, write my paper for money try creating them by how often those things might get practiced, or maybe highlight the features of those things based on what parts of data are most relevant.
I also want to work on character sheet. I was searching to get the techniques to work on these sheets easily. i hire experts to do homework online for money so i take help & work properly
Sheets that contain on the characters of the certificate have to attest from the police station to sure that this is respectable citizen. On this sheet writemypapers.org reviews stamp will be necessary by the schools in which to complete the graduation.