support for the newest version of gamma world

we are starting a game for the newest version and the best option i can see right now is the us 4th ed d&d system but the xp track is completely differant.
thanks
Ah... I wasn't aware that the XP track was different for Gamma world. I'll take care of this as soon as I can.
Learn something new every day.

Having played primarily D&D in all of it's versions and the Original Gamma World so long ago I barely remember it, how is this Gamma World? I get Th feeling it is more RPG meets humor, but I am not sure.

Regards
It's pretty awesome. I tested it online with a small group a couple months ago. I played a swarm of tiny sentient hive-minded robots. I ended up rolling really high on strength so in addition to being stealthy and what not I could pry doors open for the rest of the group. Pretty cool over all. Sci-Fi pulp in the future.
it is kinda humorous but i look at it more as a world affected by radiation that causes a lot of weird mutations cause you can be things like part plant ans so on. The xp track is about half of d&d 4e like you reach second level at 500 xp