Facebook Groups Integration

Can we get facebook groups integration in some form?

I have a group on facebook called Darth's Game Table, and it has the email address darthsgametable@groups.facebook.com. If we (the players in this group) send emails to that address, the email goes direct to the group's wall which is great for quickly sharing stuff from an email client.

We also have group fb chat, which is great because we don't all need to be FB friends to chat, we just need to be part of the group (good for new players that come and go, I don't have to friend all of them!)

I'm thinking if we at Epic Words had FB group chat integration, that would be pure gold, but I can understand getting the rights for it might be even more difficult than the coding...
...but we could do something about the group email address, like a checkbox for forum and journal posts like "Send this post to the Facebook Group wall".

Is that possible? Does that sound good to you guys? Any other ideas that we could play around with here?
I will second the Facebook Groups even if it is just a field for the link on the campaign page and or the user page.

Also I had a minor Facebook Request here.

Regards
Good stuff, I like your idea about adding FB in an embedded window like iPlay4e, James.
I like the idea of being able to dual post to FB. I'll need to look into the feasibility of it.
The spinoff and possibility is exposure to the massive mob of facebook. May help build your base.

Admin
I like the idea of being able to dual post to FB. I'll need to look into the feasibility of it.

True. It certainly couldn't hurt anyway