GM Character Updates

Pointer-left Kfpanda2_thumb
Dan
Not all of my players are as diligent as they should be when it comes to updating their character on EpicWords. The ability for a GM to update the relevant character(s) would be a nice feature to have.

Any possibility of adding this?
Epic!
i think there should be an option for players to open up access to their characters.

+1

regards
This is also a good one. Characters seem to belong to the player's account, so there is very little the GM can do with them. Maybe there can be an option when a character joins a campaign to give the GM admin/mod type privileges. Then we'd also be able to edit player posts, journal entries, character info, and maybe even retire the character (I thought we could already, but sometimes I mix up feature requests and features if enough time passes).

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but with updating the characters, maybe even an retire & remove from campaign option. It would leave posts intact (copy?), retire the character, then remove them from the campaign and remove any GM permissions. The character would then belong to the player and could be reactivated whenever they'd like and be used elsewhere.

Epic!
+1
+1
+1

oh hell +100!

regards

Erik
This is also a good one. Characters seem to belong to the player's account, so there is very little the GM can do with them. Maybe there can be an option when a character joins a campaign to give the GM admin/mod type privileges. Then we'd also be able to edit player posts, journal entries, character info, and maybe even retire the character (I thought we could already, but sometimes I mix up feature requests and features if enough time passes).

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but with updating the characters, maybe even an retire & remove from campaign option. It would leave posts intact (copy?), retire the character, then remove them from the campaign and remove any GM permissions. The character would then belong to the player and could be reactivated whenever they'd like and be used elsewhere.

Pointer-left Johann_van_hal-small_thumb
Ken
*Very* good idea for a new feature.
Agreed. This exact feature has been on my to-do list for a few months. I'll try to bump it up in priority and get this out soon.
As soon as this happens, I pledge to force at least two of my players to go Epic Supporter. :D
Bribing the admin will get you... um... yeah. That might work