Campaign Calendar

Hey, thanks a bunch for the campaign calendar feature. I was using Google Calendar for this, but this will be a great way to further consolidate all my campaign stuff to EW.

One quick suggestion... would it be possible to set up reoccurring events? For example, my group plays every two week, so it would be nice to be able to set up a bi-weekly schedule rather than having to add each session to the calendar.

Thanks again.
You're welcome!
Recurring sessions is on our to-do list. The boiler plate has been laid down for it, but we will be focusing our efforts to improve the overall site performance and usability over the next few weeks.
Our own gaming groups have similar setups, so we are certainly motivated to get this feature in.
Hie guys, I am here for checking out the campaign calendar for my https://www.thebestessayshelp.com/ Which is about the writing services. As you guys know that there are so many of like us on the web. But do you know that these kind of services are not only for students. Yes, you can also check and use it for any kind of writing work.