Gifting Supporter accounts?

Pointer-left Pppersonalphotome_thumb
Dan
Is there currently any way to gift supporter accounts?

I'm just getting around to convincing my players of the utility of Epic Words and I want to support the site as much as possible. So I was hoping I could buy them all subscriptions.

I just can't find a way to do that at present.
I would imagine sign up a new account, upgrade it to Epic. Then provide the username, password and tell them to change the password and email address associated with it.

What a great idea by the way! I recently added the paypal link to the front page of all my campaigns.

Regards
There isn't really a good way to do that yet. It's probably not a bad idea to set that up, though.
Woot! I'm official now. I used a gift card through paypal. I had to go to the card issuer (name on card) to "register" my card (basically put in my zip code) and then I was good to go. Of course, you still need a paypal account.

I just thought I share how to use a giftcard to help support the Epic Support this site has given my game.
Epic × 2!
Congratulations on your Epic Upgrade!

Chris
Woot! I'm official now. I used a gift card through paypal. I had to go to the card issuer (name on card) to "register" my card (basically put in my zip code) and then I was good to go. Of course, you still need a paypal account.

I just thought I share how to use a giftcard to help support the Epic Support this site has given my game.

Thanks for your support!