Wiki Expand All & Collapse All

I was wondering if a

Expand All & Collapse All would be useful to anyone other than me for:

Wiki - References
Wiki - NPCs
Wiki - Quests

Regards
That would definitely be a very useful feature, helpful when it comes to managing page space for users -- condensing the information and links to cut down on space would be nice.
Makes sense to me!
Hrm...I'm not sure if I could make use of this feature or not. Perhaps if I could group Quests, NPC's, References into categories and then have the capability of expanding and collapsing then, to find something quickly I'd find it more attractive.

-NPC's of XYZ

-Npc's of ZYX

I could see that as an issue if there are a lot of items. I will have to give this some thought.
I was only referring to the small plus and minus sign on each reference/npc/quest. When you perform a find on the page it does not find in the details unless they are expanded.

I am intrigued by the idea of expanding and collapsing categories of content as well, but not the original content.

Regards
This was new software when I used since three years back for the burning of the sky war with three teams. Characters for only this software with the australian writings have been generated by the all sky for lifted off terms.