Gnome Stew

So... If you GMs aren't reading Gnome Stew everyday, you're missing out! Basically, it's an incredible blog dedicated to game masters, giving advice, ideas and just generally cool and thoughtful discussions on our favorite pastime.

Anyway, I'm posting this now because, they have an article today that is very relevant to Epic Words. Basically, it's about how to use social networks to help maintain continuity and interest between games. It would be great if a few of you could comment on the article about how EW has helped your games in this way. Please, do not just spam the site, though. Be honest. If this isn't a problem your group has faced or the article isn't relevant to you, then don't comment on it. I've met the gnomes. I've played games with a few of them. I don't want to flood their site with spam (like we have recently). I just want to raise awareness of EW and maybe drive a bit of traffic their way in return. Thanks!

http://www.gnomestew.com/gming-advice/keeping-the-home-fires-burning/comment-page-1#comment-13818
Epic!
Oh, and if you do post, be sure to drop a link to your campaign dashboard (if it's public)
Wow, I am a hugh fan of Gnome Stew and what a great relevant article.

I posted here.

Regards
I just read it! Thanks for the great review!
Looks like the Gnomes have another article that hits very close to home!
http://www.gnomestew.com/gming-advice/dnaphils-digital-campaign-toolbox
Epic!
Posted what I thought about epicwords. Among some other tools.

Booo Yaaa!

Hope you get some hits from it admin, and my page as well, cause you know...I'm narcissistic =P
Epic!
Much appreciated!
Alway love to read the Gnomes

Posted This

Great site

We Are Gamers

Regards
Visit Shemale M√ľnchen for sexy shemales chat all night...
I found this post of yours while looking for information to research related to blogs. It is a good article, keep posting and update information.
apkxyz