Women Fighters In Reasonable Armor

← Previous 1 3
Here you go. As Advertised:
http://womenfighters.tumblr.com/

There were so many great images, it was difficult to pick one for an example:

Artist: Justin Sweet.
Epic!
Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for art to use for NPCs in my games and this is a great resource (I have some tough women fighters). Not to mention I like this as a girl gamer.
Reasonable is in the eye of beholder:

Is that reasonable? I don't think so. The helmet alone almost demands that we kill the armorsmith.

Here's some:

Okay, the high-heel armored boots may not be reasonable either. Just let the tiger distract you.
lol. Yes, the high heels are pretty stupid.

They surely are artistic renditions for "fantasy" armor, but they get points for not resorting to:
  • super-cleavage necklines ("Hit me here, right by the heart. I'll outline it for you")
  • or bikini bottoms ("I wear my underwear to battle, so you can slash the arteries in my legs easier.")
  • or cutouts over the stomach ("my belly button is showing to help with your targeting. It's like a little bulls-eye.")

So, while these examples are ornate to the point of silly, at least they almost look functional.
Do not want!
The goggles! They do nothing! My eyes!
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
Curse you scroll wheel!!! Why did you function as designed?!?!?
um. yeah. wow.
Other peoples fantasy is a dangerous thing...
At least now there are enough replies that going to the latest scrolls past that image. One more reply and we'll be on a new page!
← Previous 1 3