Icon_swordpin The next big thing

Poll

316 answers so far...

• What feature do you want to see next?
    • Loot - Weight
      • BrotherPaulos fayteri deespell888 mclannok Stride Acid aerine jennanorm Rev DamonGriffin Halv5 NikosBlu Lhynard ChadAS FlamingNinja173 drgary1 the_ever_cynic Elliz 18 votes
    • Loot - Multiple currencies
      • nazimkaraca neofax Euberon dingolove zibbitz flearok f1arion derclarke TaoThorne Deverash lawngnome4hire 11 votes
    • Better mobile browser support
      • admin Lalato Frost Ktulu jasales alkathor Latmorril Jack99 Widget824 theothergretchen Greyson Lawjick b_v chaosbleeds Bayvek_dnd Neostrider TonyF1330 Mirasiel ItsMeYask AmbushXXVI babyj eugene Voxen RPGuru annabunches zarik Impulse Tevin_Moonbane Felan sidomar Yuzzum BuckBackup zerontikara Jefiet theblackpumpkin alagondar srjearth22002 jared112390 DailinNailo baronkev cmasters subrosas smithereen moon_wizard corinos cpttjk HiroTsukasa Ankou Sebas310 etklaus MisterAdam coastiemike UrsusMimas studmuffin58 Malak LarryBorpins okstate 57 votes
    • Games seeking players/Players seeking games
      • smiruz bloodymage tkd2019 Demiurge rbonner Kingpin mbeacom Bkwrm88 Kiwigm Dopey mr_roboto eros_wind ripcrd Gabrielhock cellis17 Overlord AVacc DM_James iON DooM mashcamo RinVindor fenix1989uk tacoscheap markeades1 TreeLicker Friar_Zer0 Taratajum jozbun Tassatir sidescroller99 Shirra_Whitefur Red_Faced_Warrior Valtyra KnightNin kshadow71 Sentsas 37 votes
    • Custom in-game calendars
      • zarffyn apoore1 dmwarmock Louis kmhudson jacobz_20 senia Nikosandros Mournblade94 JoeOutside Phloid Killian Crinita LordOnyx Vodoo bmcdaniel Kraft_mj Ranger Shoe hollishale Thag13 krogren CoryLehan MaxKaladin Kiban SunkenMind ptownsend1990 Raszul charliebell Wortnes Thane SpaceyCraig dirtyshamrock13 Spikeyboots Dremord catthu iddlebit DD_8630 Wrairi Linguz Erinwithans FortyFaced aquarianibis Ablefish 44 votes
    • Dynamic Character Sheets
      • gondolin1 UndeadDan Thr33 Ayradyss graylion scranford Nefiron morkalg GM_TUBBER DanB tburke0 imthedci LordNikon fozzie1410 Nhytewulf JonathanDBates Blackfoot nixxon scriptninja pfjake11 Kyobei Finn Ravenborn Clawstorm23 bondosan Mightyblue Dunelord3001 striker442 Ana Loge bookwyrm fiddlerjones reluctantcynic cobalt143 Blazeguard ilnira vann_meow Damocles greedyjujo GoSteelers BetaSprite lordkowl docplutonium lunaras Xorial Havok arris138 wolphen AthorAtlan Shotzu Amishacker ayronc guuthulhu shebaden Resolveisgreat CassidyB cydthemagi wallywampa PaoliMark Aladorn Gamemeister_nz Orko wyrmgear TechnoMook akira plothos shellstorm LaisAlvitos KanusBlackmoore Shifty-eyed Final_Instar Tarranium QuietMre Jentori oneliness thud DMGW Dyrewolff Rakuen bsobol1 Raynman hobgoblinLord Arayth fantell laughingnell Endante ponds555 Smittyman Casca972 crystalattice Ragerider w00t tron842 Liq KelavaM Moes1980 gunarbastos spoonymog Bedlam66 bsanderfer marijanestrolla Drommon Jimbo_McRackem skulltaker askmeaboutloom Kadaga adidancewest Force2Reckon FauxRizzle Chiefbloodhoof dmalexb miragellewyn PhilGamer MadDoc wramsay Gigglebottle Scarage Gin-German 118 votes
    • Tighter integration of Gaming Groups to Campaigns
      • vvildcard Squach aseixas abellius wulfram the-truthseeker Malgus DungeonMaster Dweyhell Lorne BretticusRex 11 votes
    • Daily email digests
      • daichiasuka Arithon32 aliasmask tehjburz Inanna 5 votes
I am running a weekly campaign using Adventurer's League stuff for my home group. Mostly using the site for journals at the moment but if there were more features I would probably put them to use.
I'm running one campaign - 8 players, and am playing in two others run on here; one with 7 players and the other with 8. It would be great to see Admin back. I paid for my subscription a couple of years ago, but never got the extra file space and such but was still charged the money. It kinda killed my support for the site when I was unable to reach or even have anybody reach Admin for support. I didn't want a refund, I just wanted my subscription to work.

IF he is coming back, and I apologize but I will believe it when I see it, it would be a great morale boost. I DO love what he has done with and for EW and don't really want to lose it at all.
I am a bit late to the call here but I'm running 1 campaign currently with 4 active players. We use the Wikis, Loot, XP, Forums, and Journals... along with some pictures.

I've let my subscription slip as there hadn't been any word from the Admin in a long time and I had read somewhere that there were some issues with subscriptions. Need to get that renewed right away.

Very glad to hear he is still maintaining the site.
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm also playing in another one as well, with 4 active players. (GM + 4 players)
Both campaigns are Pathfinder APs and we use most of the site features to one one extent or another.
Mark
I'm running one campaign - 8 players, and am playing in two others run on here; one with 7 players and the other with 8. It would be great to see Admin back. I paid for my subscription a couple of years ago, but never got the extra file space and such but was still charged the money. It kinda killed my support for the site when I was unable to reach or even have anybody reach Admin for support. I didn't want a refund, I just wanted my subscription to work.

IF he is coming back, and I apologize but I will believe it when I see it, it would be a great morale boost. I DO love what he has done with and for EW and don't really want to lose it at all.

I am happy to report that I DO have my subscription now and am thrilled to see work being done back on the site. EW is a great resource and I am glad to see so much support on this thread and around the site.
Brian
Other things I'd like to see are more aesthetic: (1) a way to replace Papyrus as the Title font (way overused and looks tacky) and (2) background images are unusable for me because they make the site scroll way too slow.

Getting rid of Papyrus would be my first choice, or at least making it optional.
Dale
Brian
Other things I'd like to see are more aesthetic: (1) a way to replace Papyrus as the Title font (way overused and looks tacky) and (2) background images are unusable for me because they make the site scroll way too slow.

Getting rid of Papyrus would be my first choice, or at least making it optional.
The Papyrus is only 'overused' because it's the only one on the limited list with a semi-old fashioned flare to it. It's certainly better than having everything come up Times New Roman. That said, it would be nice to be able to change it to something that fits with the style of your campaign. A relatively low priority though.
There are over eight hundred Google fonts, and that's only one variety of web font. How old would a browser have to be not to support them?

It might be a relatively low priority, but surely it would be a far easier change than most others discussed in this thread.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as negative, btw. I was just giving my answer to the poll by saying which change would be my first choice.
I realize that the Admin hasn't been as active of late but if here were inclined to putter with something.. It would be nice if there were more control options for notifications.
Some options that would enhance things:
  • 'Daily' notifications (1 notification per day that there has been activity)
  • A setting where you only get a notification if there are no unread messages when a new message comes in. (This one basically means that you get 1 notification that there is a new message to a thread but none after that until you read the new messages)
A small feature I would like to see, which I submitted a feedback email for, would be wiki resources be able to manage loot... or basically, something other than NPCs.
For example, I'm running a Traveller campaign here on EpicWords and I have the player's starship as a resource in the wiki. Doesn't really fit as an NPC, but the only things that can be listed in loot other than players is an NPC. Their ship has a large debt and it would be great to show that on the loot page, then the owner could transfer funds and keep track of everything right there. All it would take is that check box NPCs have added to wiki resources: "be able to assign loot to this". Although, I tried it with an NPC and didn't see him show up on the loot list or in the drop down menu. Anyways, you get the idea. :)