Icon_swordpin The next big thing

Poll

317 answers so far...

• What feature do you want to see next?
    • Loot - Weight
      • BrotherPaulos fayteri deespell888 mclannok Stride Acid aerine jennanorm Rev DamonGriffin Halv5 NikosBlu Lhynard ChadAS FlamingNinja173 drgary1 the_ever_cynic Elliz 18 votes
    • Loot - Multiple currencies
      • nazimkaraca neofax Euberon dingolove zibbitz flearok f1arion derclarke TaoThorne Deverash lawngnome4hire 11 votes
    • Better mobile browser support
      • admin Lalato Frost Ktulu jasales alkathor Latmorril Jack99 Widget824 theothergretchen Greyson Lawjick b_v chaosbleeds Bayvek_dnd Neostrider TonyF1330 Mirasiel ItsMeYask AmbushXXVI babyj eugene Voxen RPGuru annabunches zarik Impulse Tevin_Moonbane Felan sidomar Yuzzum BuckBackup zerontikara Jefiet theblackpumpkin alagondar srjearth22002 jared112390 DailinNailo baronkev cmasters subrosas smithereen moon_wizard corinos cpttjk HiroTsukasa Ankou Sebas310 etklaus MisterAdam coastiemike UrsusMimas studmuffin58 Malak LarryBorpins okstate 57 votes
    • Games seeking players/Players seeking games
      • smiruz bloodymage tkd2019 Demiurge rbonner Kingpin mbeacom Bkwrm88 Kiwigm Dopey mr_roboto eros_wind ripcrd Gabrielhock cellis17 Overlord AVacc DM_James iON DooM mashcamo RinVindor fenix1989uk tacoscheap markeades1 TreeLicker Friar_Zer0 Taratajum jozbun Tassatir sidescroller99 Shirra_Whitefur Red_Faced_Warrior Valtyra KnightNin kshadow71 Sentsas 37 votes
    • Custom in-game calendars
      • zarffyn apoore1 dmwarmock Louis kmhudson jacobz_20 senia Nikosandros Mournblade94 JoeOutside Phloid Killian Crinita LordOnyx Vodoo bmcdaniel Kraft_mj Ranger Shoe hollishale Thag13 krogren CoryLehan MaxKaladin Kiban SunkenMind ptownsend1990 Raszul charliebell Wortnes Thane SpaceyCraig dirtyshamrock13 Spikeyboots Dremord catthu iddlebit DD_8630 Wrairi Linguz Erinwithans FortyFaced aquarianibis Ablefish 44 votes
    • Dynamic Character Sheets
      • gondolin1 UndeadDan Thr33 Ayradyss graylion scranford Nefiron morkalg GM_TUBBER DanB tburke0 imthedci LordNikon fozzie1410 Nhytewulf JonathanDBates Blackfoot nixxon scriptninja pfjake11 Kyobei Finn Ravenborn Clawstorm23 bondosan Mightyblue Dunelord3001 striker442 Ana Loge bookwyrm fiddlerjones reluctantcynic cobalt143 Blazeguard ilnira vann_meow Damocles greedyjujo GoSteelers BetaSprite lordkowl docplutonium lunaras Xorial Havok arris138 wolphen AthorAtlan Shotzu Amishacker ayronc guuthulhu shebaden Resolveisgreat CassidyB cydthemagi wallywampa PaoliMark Aladorn Gamemeister_nz Orko wyrmgear TechnoMook akira plothos shellstorm LaisAlvitos KanusBlackmoore Shifty-eyed Final_Instar Tarranium QuietMre Jentori oneliness thud DMGW Dyrewolff Rakuen bsobol1 Raynman hobgoblinLord Arayth fantell laughingnell Endante ponds555 Smittyman Casca972 crystalattice Ragerider w00t tron842 Liq KelavaM Moes1980 gunarbastos spoonymog Bedlam66 bsanderfer marijanestrolla Drommon Jimbo_McRackem skulltaker askmeaboutloom Kadaga adidancewest Force2Reckon FauxRizzle Chiefbloodhoof dmalexb miragellewyn PhilGamer MadDoc wramsay Gigglebottle Scarage Gin-German 118 votes
    • Tighter integration of Gaming Groups to Campaigns
      • vvildcard Squach aseixas abellius wulfram the-truthseeker Malgus DungeonMaster Dweyhell Lorne BretticusRex 11 votes
    • Daily email digests
      • daichiasuka Arithon32 aliasmask tehjburz Inanna 5 votes
Soemthing not on your list...but would be a like to have, greater granularity of permissions. By this I mean the following:

1. To selectively give access to Wikis instead of an all or nothing.
2. To have other permission levels besides GM and player.

Thanks,
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
Two features that would be nice to have in the future:

1) The ability to rename the spoiler button. Keep the functionality but let us rename it and use it as a way to clean up clutter in long entries.

2) Comments. Sometimes if you are being creative with tables and other formatting, adding in lots of links or anchors etc. it would be nice to have some comments so you can keep things straight. Or to hide bits of code that you are still working bugs out of.
Christopher
1. To selectively give access to Wikis instead of an all or nothing.
You can do this already. If you select "Game Master", a list of players will appear and you can grant them individual access. I should probably work on making this feature more visible/easier to understand.
Christopher

2. To have other permission levels besides GM and player.
This makes sense. I should allow public and friends as well.
Epic!
Rob
Two features that would be nice to have in the future:

1) The ability to rename the spoiler button. Keep the functionality but let us rename it and use it as a way to clean up clutter in long entries.

2) Comments. Sometimes if you are being creative with tables and other formatting, adding in lots of links or anchors etc. it would be nice to have some comments so you can keep things straight. Or to hide bits of code that you are still working bugs out of.

Both good features. Not what I call "big things", though, so they won't be on the poll. They'll get slipped in with other features.
Damn, Dynamic Character Sheets! I am seeing a trend!

Regards
James
Damn, Dynamic Character Sheets! I am seeing a trend!

Regards

I can just hear the Halo narrator dude yelling "Running Riot!" I didn't vote for it, but since it would be damn cool to have it I can't really complain either. *Le sigh*
Epic!
Im excited for the calendar personally, as I am already keeping one. So far its been kind of a hassle and having one on Epic Words would be really useful.
Mobile browser supports seems like a big one to me compared to the others. At the moment, it appears that one cannot use some of the basic features via mobile devices (I was able to read a message, but not reply to it when using the mobile version of the site)
I like the daily email digest idea. I rather get a daily email than a bunch of individual emails.

But as far a big thing goes, I would like to see better formatting support for posts in general. It could be more bbcode options or better html support. Things in the last couple of days I noticed I can't do is nest lists or tables. Tables don't apparently have many options either (ie no border option).

But I do like what you have so far and I look forward to any other features you may do. Currently using the free account, but $12 is a small price to pay for a good product.
Epic!
Pointer-left 1094917_thumb
Sam
This might already be a feature that I don't know about, but a couple of things related to Loot.

1. Consumables seem to consume all or nothing. They should give you an option to consume a specific amount. The only way I know to do this now is to edit the item, which can be a bit of a hassle mid-game.

2. Splitting loot among party members could be handled better. Again, it's quite possible that there is a feature already for splitting cash between party members, but I haven't seen it.

These are both minor and do not deserve to be in the poll... but if you're going to be changing Loot anyway with one of the poll questions, might as well include these minor bits.