Character Sheets

I know this might be hard to impossible, but I have noticed a dynamic sheet support on Obsidian Portal, as well as a sort of generic sheet system on Infrno. I was wondering something like this could be done.

Barring that, how about embedding Google Docs? That way a sheet could be kept in a spreadsheet & linked to the site.
We definitely want to beef up the way we handle character/npc stats. I should probably add that to the list on The next big thing
The system on Myth-Weavers.com seems headed in a good direction, but is kludgy and lacks really good functionality. I'd love to see something better.
I tried myth-weaver a while back and was not impressed. If memory serves me correct hard time printing.

I think some type of GM lays out wiki field boxes that are available under each character.

Eventually this could be a template wiki attached to the rule setting.

Each GM could add custom boxes to this for their game.

Regards
They have a decent generic system at Infrno.com. It is a little time consuming to enter stuff, but it is pretty thorough. At least compared to other solutions.
I looked and this makes for good legwork.

I had not seen this prior.

As the GM I would like to be able to template or preset the usual field based on the selected game system with the option to custom add my own special stats or the player to custome add to the presets.

But this is a very good start.

A feature like this would for me immediately shoot to the top of any request list, or next big think.

Even the clean print screen is very cool.

So +1

Regards.
Made my 2nd character using the clone feature to capture the sheet design.

So far so good, kind of system generic, takes some squeezing to make it fit.

Regards
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
I think I'll have to work on some of this tonight...
An epic word is spoken for the contentment of the people. The s sufficiency of the group and easy essay review has been charged for the fulfillment of the goals for the humans I the midst of the activities for the individuals.