Google documents and forms

← Previous 1
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
I have a custom form I use for my players which helps me generate background connections and I'd like to be able to make it available here on Epic Words so everyone only has to come to one place. I tried making a basic HTML page with the form embedded but alas it doesn't work.

Is this something that we can have added in the future or is there a work around right now?
There's no work around yet. Allowing users to randomly add iframes to our pages can lead to spamming, phishing and other abuses. I've made exceptions for iPlay4e and maplib.net pages, but I don't see any reason not to allow Google doc forms. It'll take a day or two to get it up.
Epic!
You guys are awesome. How many folks are working on this site? The responsiveness is really impressive.
Only me. As such, I may have been a bit optimistic with the 2 day estimate. I'll try to get it in this weekend, though.
Epic!
So far, I have added support for google forms:
[ googleform]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFUyQ1FrT1NSYWpWY1EtSDk3MUhkNlE6MQ[/googleform]

Epic × 4!
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
Thank you!
Admin is the bomb, is he not? Such a great site man, I've been here for years and I'm still impressed :)
Oh my! Character sheets, stat blocks, lions and tigers and bears!

Regards
Yeah -- that adds a lot of power to the site. epic!
This support was specifically for forms. I will make sure that other google documents can work soon.
← Previous 1