Google documents and forms

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Any progress on getting the other Google Docs to work? I'm trying figure out how to get some decent looking character sheets up here for my Pathfinder character campaign and having zero luck. Following another forum post, I can upload BBCode PC statblocks from HeroLab, but that's too basic for my needs. I've found some nice looking spreadsheet character sheets in Google Docs that'd do the trick, but they don't work here yet. I know it's another subject entirely, but the best case scenario for me would just be to have the ability to upload and/or embed an HTML character sheet as generated directly by HeroLab.
Thanks
Both suggestions are good. There is already a feature that lest you upload HTML for a wiki. It would not be difficult to enable it for characters as well. It should also not be too much trouble to enable other google doc types. I'll see about getting that going this week.
Jonny Tenebrous
Any progress on getting the other Google Docs to work? I'm trying figure out how to get some decent looking character sheets up here for my Pathfinder character campaign and having zero luck. Following another forum post, I can upload BBCode PC statblocks from HeroLab, but that's too basic for my needs. I've found some nice looking spreadsheet character sheets in Google Docs that'd do the trick, but they don't work here yet. I know it's another subject entirely, but the best case scenario for me would just be to have the ability to upload and/or embed an HTML character sheet as generated directly by HeroLab.
Thanks

You could ask over on the HeroLab forums if someone was willing to turn your ideal HTML CS into bbcode. As HeroLab's CS generator is based on XML transitions. I know I would like to have something more than just a statblock for my characters. It is fine for NPC's the characters know, but I am always wondering how they got that +30 in K:Arcana. Which is why I have MapTool, HeroLab, FireFox(d20PFsrd, EpicWords, iMarvins TPA & YAFNAG) and Combat Manager all open to run a session.
Pointer-left Lgm_thumb
lgm
Hi Epic,
I wasn't able to use this tag to include a googleform in my wiki. I used the instructions here: http://www.epicwords.com/info/bbcode

http://www.epicwords.com/wikis/20892

Thanks!
← Previous 1 2 Next →